The maintenance department is one of many important job positions at Sky Zone.
The primary duty for this position will be to maintain a safe and clean facility. Maintenance team members are responsible for sustaining a good, clean work environment for all team members and guests.
General Tasks and Duties
- Sweep all floors, stairs and party rooms
- Use floor cleaning machine and or mop entire facility
- Ensure all bathrooms are cleaned to company standards
- Clean off tables, chairs and make necessary repairs as needed
- Prior work experience is not required
- Must be detail oriented
- Mechanically savvy
- Availability weekdays between 8am and 6pm
- Must be able to interact and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be able to stand for long periods and lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work on ladders up to 20 feet tall
- Maintain trampolines, airbags and all the equipment.
- Performing and documenting routine attraction inspections.
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Clean windows and mirrors.
- Replenish towels, soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis.
- Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the building such as walkways and parking lots.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
- Late Night
- Early Morning