- Are you excited about working in the Sports and Entertainment Management industry?
- Do you love to lead and mentor a young dynamic team?
- Are you looking to build your management skills in a fun, fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes, then Sky Zone Pittston is the place for you!
Sky Zone is unparalleled fun for all occasions. We offer accidental exercise and an exhilarating way to connect with friends and family on our trampoline courts, warrior courses, challenge zones and climbing walls. Sky Zone is the Ultimate Play Experience for all ages!
Forbes Magazine recently named Sky Zone 55th on a list of "Americas Most Promising Companies". In addition, Sky Zone was ranked number 180 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 fastest growing companies!
The Operations Manager at Sky Zone is responsible for overseeing day to day business flow with a focus on staffing, inventory management and guest experience. Successful candidates are extroverted in nature and love working in a fast-paced environment. Every day is different at Sky Zone so creative thinkers with a "can do" attitude are required. The Operations Manager reports to the General Manager. Areas of responsibility include:
- Oversee daily operations of the facility while acting as the Manager on Duty.
- Be the eyes and ears on the floor to ensure the ultimate guest experience by coaching team members and interacting with guests
- Take primary responsibility for the implementation of Sky Zone standard operating procedures and associated reporting.
- Ensure an employee culture of competence, high standards and mutual-respect through exemplary hiring and training of all team members
- Create weekly schedules that best meet business, event and employee needs
- Schedule and oversee our maintenance team to make routine repairs and keep our facility clean and beautiful
- Assist in the oversight of event bookings and the management of our in-house event team
- Keep our concession area and merchandise cases stocked with offerings that support our culture and please our guests
- Order all supplies and equipment while managing a monthly expense template and meeting the associated line items of our budget
- Manage the monthly inventory count and address loss issues and slow turns
- Participate as a member of the management team to brainstorm, plan and implement innovative ways to grow and improve the business
- Help drive in-house programming and events targeted at our wide-ranging guest demographic
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience in a combination of:
- Staff Supervision and Management
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- Must be able to work weekends and nights
- Competitive salary - commensurate with education and experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Vacation and sick/personal time
- Your birthday off and all the jumping you can do!